Seismic Data Processing For Interpreters Course
Posted: July 2015
In this 3 day hands-on course from Sept. 30th - Oct. 2nd, 2015 the participants will take their own 2D line through a complete processing flow from geometry to final migration. The instructors of this course will be various experts from Earth Signal Processing including Technicians, Processors and R&D staff.
- Morning discussions on various processing algorithms and techniques.
- Afternoon hands-on processing of participant’s data on workstations.
- Discussions of complete 2D processing flow as well as select advanced processing techniques.
- Final day presentation and discussion of completed 2D lines by Earth Signal Processors.
Cost: $1,250.00 CAD
- Includes course materials and final SEGY outputs of participant’s 2D line.
- Space is limited to ensure a high Processor to participant ratio.